• Overview
  • Trip Outline
  • Trip Includes
  • Trip Excludes
  • Booking
Pick up after breakfast at 0800hrs from your hotel and depart straight for Masai Mara Game Reserve. The drive will be full of beautiful sceneries displayed from the historic architecture of buildings within the city and also the beautiful green capture of vegetation along the highway. Through the Rift Valley escarpments at Mai-Mahiu - Narok highway view point. Here you will get to have a spectacular view of the Great Rift-valley and its vast scenery. Along the highway is the Old Roman Catholic church that was built by the Italian prisoners who constructed the highway. Arrive in the Reserve through the Mara Sekenani Gate and check in at our luxury tented camp. We will have an evening game drive in the spectacular game reserve for its display of wildlife viewing and an epic unforgettable moment in such for the Big 5 (Buffalo, Elephant, Lion, Leopard, Rhino). This is also a good time to spot predators hunting for prey since they hunt under low temperatures. Dinner and overnight at a Tented Camp
(Meal Plan: Lunch & Dinner)

Wake up bell for early preparations for a full day game drive, in search for the Big 5. We will get to view a variety of wildlife and bird species with the blend of fauna within range at Mara eco-system. Other species of animals within the park includes the Masaai Giraffe, Thompson gazelle, cheetah, zebras, the wildebeest, hyena etc. The reserve is also home to various species of birds such as the Secretary birds, ostrich, marabou stork etc. Your day will be marked with plenty of game viewing and animal searching. Dinner and Overnight at a Tented Camp
(Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)

Wake up bell for an early morning game drive in search for predators hunting or feeding after making a kill during the morning hunt. Return to the hotel for breakfast after which we head for Narok connecting to Nakuru. Check in the hotel late in the evening where you shall relax due to the long drive, Lake Nakuru National Park is famously known for flamingoes which cover the lake pink. As one drives through the park wildlife such as giraffes, zebras, rhinos and baboons can be spotted around. Dinner & Overnight at Tented Camp
(Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)

Start the day with an early breakfast followed by morning game drive with the spectacular view of the flamingoes on the lake while others cover the sky pink. Lake Nakuru is home to more than 300 species of birds and this covers the park with different melodies while flying around. The Park is home to rhinos, giraffes, zebras, Thompson gazelles, hyrax hills and hyenas. After the drive return to the hotel for lunch as your check out from the hotel and return for Nairobi as your drive through the walls of the Rift Valley. (Meal Plan: Breakfast & Lunch)

Dropping off will be at your hotel of choice.
Thank you for choosing to travel with us, Adios.

1.After consultation with our team, you are to book a preferred safari with the required date of travel.
2.To confirm the booking a deposit of 30% is to be paid via bank to facilitate in further bookings such as accommodation. With the remaining 70% to be paid upon arravial.
3.A payment receipt and booking voucher shall be sent to confirm the booking and payment has been received.
4.Airport pick up on arrival date shall be facilitated by the company on request from the client and shall be provided on the arriving date and time.
5.Inclusive safari experience as agreed and indicated on the itinerary with transport,accommodation with full board meals all catered for, and park entry fee.
6. Airport drop off on the departure date after the safari.
7. Any other request not agreed upon on the itinenary will be charged depending on the request being made.

Transport for the entire safari in a 4 × 4 tour van with an opening roof. This also pick includes up and drop off at the airport.
Full board accommodation during the safari.
All meals as indicated on the meal plan table.
Park entry fee and game drive with a professional tour guide
Tour facilitator
All Government taxes
Mineral water during the safari.
Drinks within the bar
Any request during the safari
Any request not indicated on the itinerary.
Please wait...